Cape Town, South Africa
Explore pristine beaches, exquisite wine farms, and the famous Table Mountain and Robben Island
Cape Town is South Africa’s second-largest city and ranks among the most beautiful cities in the world.
With its larger-than-life mountain overlooking the City Bowl, harbour, white beaches and Robben Island beyond, this is a tourists’ playground. Two World Heritage Sites, the sprawling winelands, nature reserves, botanic gardens and a buzzing waterfront are just the start of the adventure.
What to do in Cape Town
Find out more about what’s happening in and around Cape Town at CapeTownMagazine.com.
- Go on the cable car to the top of Table Mountain and enjoy a spectacular view of Cape Town city
- Visit Robben Island where Mandela spent 27 years in confinement
- Go wine tasting at one of the beautiful Constantia, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek wine farms
- Have a sundowner and watch the sun set over Camps Bay beach
- Visit the penguins in Simon’s Town
- Go on a sunset cruise
- Go shopping at the well-known Cape Town Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Day Tours in Cape Town
3 Nights Kruger National Park
The Kruger National Park is one of the largest National Parks in Africa and is situated at the North-Eastern tip of South Africa and spans over the Mpumalanga and Limpopo province. The parks surface area spans 19633 km² as many of the surrounding private reserves have removed their fences, allowing wildlife to roam freely between reserves.
Accommodation in Cape Town
VISA APPLICATION AND LETTER OF INVITATION
If you require a letter of invitation to attend the Crypto Fest for your visa application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please also provide proof of your ticket purchase in order to receive the letter from us.
Please ensure you are aware of the visa requirements to visit South Africa. Certain passport holders will need to apply and secure a visa before their arrival while others are exempt. The Department of Home Affairs of South Africa has all the required visa information you may need.